- Meets Or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
- The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With Four Different Shell Sizes You’re Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- UV Clear Finish
- Comes With A Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95)
- Comes With A Gloss Black Bubble Visor (Valued At $4.95)
- Also Comes With A Draw String Cloth Bag
- Nylon Strap System
- Available With Snaps Only
- Fiberglass Shell: Stronger, Lighter, Safer
- 2011 Model
- 2X-Small – Hat Size: 5 3/4 – 6 – Head(cm): 46 – 49 – Head (inch): 18 1/8 – 19
- X-Small – Hat Size: 6 1/8 – 6 3/8 – Head(cm): 49 – 51 – Head (inch): 19 1/8 – 20
- Small – Hat Size: 6 1/2 – 6 5/8 – Head (cm): 52 – 54 – Head (inch): 20 1/8 – 21
- Medium – Hat Size: 6 3/4 – 7 – Head (cm): 54 – 56 – Head (inch): 21 1/8 – 22
- Large – Hat Size: 7 – 7 1/4 – Head (cm): 57 – 59 – Head (inch): 22 1/8 – 23
- X-Large – Hat Size: 7 3/8 – 7 5/8 – Head (cm): 59 – 61 – Head (inch): 23 1/8 – 24
- 2X-Large – Hat Size: 7 3/4 – 8 – Head (cm): 62 – 64 – Head (inch): 24 1/8 – 25
- 3X-Large – Hat Size: 8 – 8 1/8 – Head (cm): 64 – 65 – Head (inch): 25 1/8 – 25 3/4
- 4X-Large – Hat Size: 8 1/8 – 8 1/4 – Head (cm): 65 – 66 – Head (inch): 25 7/8 – 26 1/4
* Deciding on the appropriate Motor bike Head protection: Purchase the motorcycle headgear which fits your own situations best. Your personal motorcycle helmet should deliver terrific fit, security, a level of comfort, and be moderately valued.
* Seven Factors to consider when picking ones own Motor bike Headgear
DIMENSION: To find the best protection, the dimensions of the motorcycle helmet is certainly crucial. Some people procure headgear that are much too huge. A headgear must not make it possible for ones own head to move too much, and should feel secure.
CONVENIENCE: A headgear ought to seriously feel secure without feeling much too loose. An individual should be able to use ones own motorcycle headgear for extensive time periods without experiencing any discomfort.
Purchase price: The greatest headgear is one which secures your head from pressure and one that may be purchased at a wise amount. A superb headgear does not really have to be high-priced.
TRYING OUT YOUR HELMET: Head protection models vary it is therefore ideal to test previous to you get. When you buy ones motorbike helmet on the internet, you should try it on immediately after it's brought, if ever the size is not correct; just exchange it for the actual right size. Supposing the return back policy allow returns.
RIDING SUITABILITY: Make certain your motorcycle helmet fits your own biking design. Whether you drive off-road, enjoy recreations biking, or perhaps ride on normal roads and highways, make certain to choose the ideal head protection to match your riding design.
SEX: Headgear for males and females are measured differently. Be certain to examine your own motorbike headgear according to your sex to make certain the very best fit and for your security.
OVERALL SATISFACTION: All parts need to be considered when purchasing your motorcycle headgear. Comfort, suitability, and cost are a few of things you should consider when purchasing your headgear. In addition, if you like your procure, you will certainly take delight in using it, consequently, acquiring your cash's really worth.
Most of all bear in mind to ride securely and remember your headgear! For the ideal defense, the size of your headgear is vital. Several individuals procure helmets that are also big. A headgear should not enable your head to move also considerably, and should are secure. All parts need to be taken in to consideration when purchasing your motorcycle headgear. Comfort, suitability, and cost are a few of the things you should consider when purchasing your headgear.
~ Five Types Of Motorbike Helmets
Motorbike headgear are usually of 5 types and they are secured to the rider's head utilizing a chin strap. The purpose of wearing them and their protective benefits are defeated if chin strap just isn't secured.
Full Face Motorcycle Helmet: The entire face helmet covers the complete head around the skull base and is among the most protective of all the helmets. It provides a swiveling cutout band, referred to as a visor, made from transparent plastic throughout the front with the eyes and nose. Some helmets likewise incorporate vents for increased airflow. The disadvantages are decreased hearing, intense heat, and not enough wind. Full-face helmets which might be popular for motocross or off-road rides tend not to sometimes have a face shield however the visor and chin portions are extended. A helmet with less coverage is less safe.
Off-Road/Motocross Motorcycle Helmets: Mototcross/Off-road Motorcycle helmets have extended visor and chin portions. The lack of a face shield allows the rider to put on goggles and enable more airflow that is required during strenuous off-road rides. The visor protects the rider's eyes from flying debris and keeps sunshine's glare off the rider's eyes during jumps.
Though off-road helmets was without a chin bar earlier on, modern off-road helmets have a chin bar to guard the facial skin from impact during crashes. By using such helmets in addition to goggles, the equal protection as from full face helmets may be accomplished.
Modular/Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmets: Best known by the name convertible, the modular helmet is really a hybrid between the